This 2-day Safari Lift Africa Tours & Safaris will take you to the best locations in Tanzania that you never experience before. Spend your time in Lake Manyara National Park and Ngorongoro Crater where you will witness the “Big Five” and many other animals such as zebras, impalas, giraffes, etc. as well as a 5-hrs day of the crater tour by yourself. So, what are you waiting for? Pack your bag and go to Tanzania, the destination of marvelous scrivener
Day 1: Arusha to Lake Manyara
Pick up at the hotel after breakfast, you will proceed to Lake Manyara for a game drive in beautiful Lake Manyara National Park. There, you will see buffalos, giraffes, zebras, and many more species. All of them set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. Dinner and overnight will be at Fanaka campsite.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater tour back to Arusha
After having early breakfast, you will proceed directly to Ngorongoro Crater floor for a 5-6hrs crater tour with picnic lunch. Later, you will proceed back to Arusha in the evening; overnight will be at the hotel we booked for you.
Note: Sayari Tano Tours & Safaris uses 4-WD Land Cruiser with viewing roofs for the safaris that can accommodate 4 or 6 passengers. Sayari Tano Tours & Safaris guides are licensed, trained, friendly, and have years of experience.
What is included
- 2 nights hotel in Arusha before and after the safari
- 1nights camping accommodation
- Airport transfer
- All safari transportation and transfer
- An en-route game drive session from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
- Complimentary sleeping bags
- Daily breakfast, hot / picnic lunch, and dinner
- 5-6 hrs Ngorongoro Crater tour
- Park entrance fees
- Services of a safari driver / guide and safari cook
What is not included
- Any required visa
- International airfares
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratitudes to safari staffs
What to bring
• A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
• Comfortable shoes, toilet paper, pillow,towels
WHAT WE OFFER
- Amazing lifetime experience
- Unlimited Safari Mileage
- Experienced Safari Guide
- Quality Service