We are looking for travel agents to represent us and our services within a specific location within your country.
About Africa Tourism.
Tourism is one of the fastest growing industries in the world and it generates a lot of jobs in Africa. Increase of disposable income has lead to the growth of tourism.
Who is a travel Agent?
Travel Agent is a person whose job it is to arrange travel for end clients (individuals, groups, corporations) on behalf of suppliers.
Travel Agent may also concentrate in a special segment of the field; many agents specialize in leisure travel, business trips, or location-specific journeys to Europe, Africa, or Asia.
Responsibilities and Duties of a travel agent.
- promoting and marketing the business
- dealing with customer queries and complaints
- providing advice about visas or passports
- recruiting, training and supervising staff
- managing budgets
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- selling holidays and insurance
- meeting profit or sales targets
- preparing promotional materials and displays.
Why travel Agent is important to Clients?
- Time Saving-Research time is saved as you can get all information needed from an agent.
- Less Costly-With the use of frequently bookings from flights/accommodations and tours by an agent you’ll get better rates compared to booking engines.
- Expert Guidance – Experienced knowledge…….
- 24/7 Customer Care-Quick problem solving methods due to experience and good relationship with other suppliers on the ground.
- Stress free-Travel agent helps you to enjoy your holiday and makes you not to worry about anything else.
- Beach holiday
- Destination Wedding
Why become our travel agent?
- Variety of Services offered
- Unbeatable Commission (extra income)
- 24/7 Help desk
- Free travel opportunities
- Free marketing tips and tools
- Reliable Services
- Experienced Supplier